Monday, April 11, 2011

This is "Hollywood"



This blog is about a car I found on Ebay, and cannot put into words how bad I want it. This is a 1958 Plymouth Fury, most people relate this to the movie/book car "Christine". Which was a red car....I believe that a Sport Fury only came in this color. I like this car because it is all there one doesn't have to restore it, just turn the key and go. Also throughout its lifetime the person was able to hold back and not paint it red.


Although it is not Christine red....it is Christine mean. With the V-8 and Dual 4bbl carbs. This is one of my dream cars, not to mention something with my personality. This is when cars had style, chrome and white walls. Not to mention when Chrysler was great. I can hear Thurston Harris' "Little Bitty Pretty One" playing just by one look of the photos...... what a car.


-Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment