Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mobile Blog Test: Is This Thing On?

Hello all, just trying out the Tuned mobile phone posting voodoo thing. If this goes well, I'll be able to post in my bed, at night, instead of sleeping. I am a total insomniac afterall. I doubt its going to work though, why should anything make my life easier?

My rant tonight is a simple one. Why are so many ricers adding roof racks to their cars? Everywhere I look, I see WRXs, Focuses, Civics, and Del Slows with huge racks on top? Yes, I get that they're trying to add a bit of practicality to their rides, but really, you can either have fast, or practical. Not both, sorry. And yes I know late '60s big block vettes had optional luggage racks. That don't make it right people.

Well that's enough for one night, we'll see how this phone thing plays out. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment