Thursday, March 17, 2011

What the Hell Are You On? Automotive Edition


OK I know I promised a story on the Cosworth Vega today, but I don't have time for a real post, and this was too insane to pass up. I guess yesterday was World Customer Service Day, another BS made-up day nobody noticed. Except in China that is. Apparently some Chinese Billionaire order a Lambo Gallardo. When it arrived, it was improperly transported and damaged. This being China, his complaints and attempts at restitution fell on deaf ears. He called Lambo's corporate offices in Italy with an equally useless response. So being stupid rich, he desided to send Lambo a message. He waited until yesterday (World Customer Service Day) and paid some men to destroy the car with sledgehammers! He even called the local press and gathered a crowd of onlookers. The above pictue is them getting ready. And below is the deed itself being done.

Now I'm no Lambo fan (both Ferraris and Paganis are much, mch better) but that shit ain't right. And on that, I'm out. Vega story tomorrow....... probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment